CLIENT CASE STUDY 6: Focusing All Employees on Satisfying Customers
Client company with over 10,000 customers in a highly competitive market, had no consistent way to measure customer satisfaction overall or for an individual customer, or track the impact of new programs.
Using an outside service, survey each month by phone a sample of customers nationally and carefully track results for each key performance catagory. If results were unsatisfactory for a specific customer, ask their permission to forward the issue directly to the responsible General Manager for followup within three days. The resolution was reported to senior management…no excuses!
Baseline measurement found that highly satisfied customers were significantly more profitable. Also, the rapid response program reduced lost customers substantially, with an overall positive measurable impact on profitability.
The KIMA Personality
- Hands on is our specialty! On site with your team, working at all levels of your organization, rolling up our sleeves to get the work done in the trenches.
- Professional but very approachable and easy to work with.
- Always going to tell you the truth and are fiercely independent and objective with our recommendations.
- Collaborative in all that we do rather than directive, which gets better results.
- Passionate about our core beliefs and values, with no compromises.
- Only going to assign professionals to your team that have the skills needed, a deep commitment to finding your solution, and fit your company culture.
- Hard working, which leads to profitable sales faster.
- Always interested in making it fun while we succeed together.