Our client’s successes represent a diverse set of growth challenges, yet they share one thing: KIMA Consulting worked with them from beginning to end.
Client Example #1
Reactivating Lost Customers: Reactivated over 10% of customers lost over the prior five years in just three months at a profit margin well above the average customer.
Client Example #4
Creating and Installing an Effective Sales Process: Established a sales process that was implemented nationally and increased sales productivity over 20%.
Client Example #2
Improving Large Account Profitability: More effective account management reduced the risk of profits concentrated with only four accounts. Client negotiated first multiyear contracts in their industry, increased profitability and was acquired at a price 75% above market value.
Client Example #5
Focusing All Employees on Satisfying Customers: Implemented a program to track customer satisfaction and act on the results that increased profits by 12-15%
Client Example #3
Building More Profitable Customer Relationships: Increased profitability by $15 million in the first year by implementing improved account management: negotiations skills, communications and followup.
Client Example #6
Delivering Products and Services Based on Customer Needs: Grew sales and profits by over 10% in six months by focusing on the core requirements of customers and the market.
The KIMA Personality
- Hands on is our specialty! On site with your team, working at all levels of your organization, rolling up our sleeves to get the work done in the trenches.
- Professional but very approachable and easy to work with.
- Always going to tell you the truth and are fiercely independent and objective with our recommendations.
- Collaborative in all that we do rather than directive, which gets better results.
- Passionate about our core beliefs and values, with no compromises.
- Only going to assign professionals to your team that have the skills needed, a deep commitment to finding your solution, and fit your company culture.
- Hard working, which leads to profitable sales faster.
- Always interested in making it fun while we succeed together.